Spring at Howlands Landing!
Come relax on our secluded beach. Swim, kayak and snorkel in the cove and hike the local trails. Enjoy the stars at night at a beach campfire with s’mores. We have set up camp for a small number of groups to safely share the beauty of Catalina Island.
Our safety practices include:
- Limited number of retreat groups on site at one time. Maximum 15 people per retreat group.
- One family per open air cabin (up to 6 people)
- Private Bungalows for 2-4 people with private bathroom.
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing in restrooms, the dining area, common spaces and program areas.
- Face Coverings required in camp at meals, in restrooms and when not able to physically distance.
- Kayaks, paddle boards, life jackets and snorkel gear assigned to your group for your stay. Cleaning supplies available when needed
- Private beach seating for your group with a campfire ring
- Separate bathroom assignments for each group
- Hand washing and sanitizer stations in camp.
- Catalina Express from San Pedro to Two Harbors. Read their safety protocols
Some of the details include:
- Four-night Weekday Retreats are Monday morning to Friday morning
- Two-night Weekend Retreats are Friday morning to Sunday afternoon.
- Delicious and well-rounded meals served safely in our outdoor dining area. S’mores provided on one night for your campfire.
- Retreat Group sizes:
- Cabins: Minimum size is 6 people and maximum is 15 people. Groups are assigned 1-3 cabins with a max of 6 people per cabin. People sharing cabins should be in the same household.
- Bungalows: Minimum size is 1 person and maximum is 4 people. Each bungalow either has twin beds or a full bed and is noted when booking.
- Transportation from San Pedro to Two Harbors is not included. Families are responsible for booking their own transportation through the Catalina Express website.
- Transportation between Two Harbors and Howlands is arranged by CIC and is added to the final invoice. Transfer rate is $18 per person each way.
- A $500 deposit is required and is non-refundable.
- Final Payment is due prior to arrival.
- All families must sign cabin rental agreement and every individual must sign a waiver.
Upon registration we will send a General information email that includes a packing list and related details as well the Family Retreat Agreement for each family in your group to sign, the Adult Waiver Form and the Minor Waiver Form for each person in your group. We’ll be in touch before your trip to gather final details of your group.
For more information contact Amelia Nadilo
Click here or find the yellow register now button at the top right of the page to reserve your dates as soon as possible.